Pages

Sunday, October 31

Ruffle Joy Skirts

Finally! I've been waiting to get these pictures back from our store photographer so that I could share them! This is the Ruffle Joy Skirt as promised! The only one not pictured is a Halloween themed one that is still on display. I'm a little disappointed that the pictures don't show the embellishments that I added, but they are still cute! The pattern is really basic, but I'd still recommend that you buy it to support independent pattern makers! I've made the skirt 6 times now and I want to make one every time we get a new line of fabric!

"Awesome" by Moda

"Hunky Dory" by Moda

Michael Miller Christmas fabrics

"Fruitcake" by Moda


Well oops! This dress is a tad big for this little lady! The dress pattern and leggings come together (the only way to buy patterns!) You can buy it online here or directly from Olive Ann Designs. The leggings are Michael Miller knit and the cotton is Wings of Peace, also Michael Miller.

Next up in sewing projects are a few reversible coats made with minkee. I'm doing the same pattern two times to show it for a boy or a girl. I've got lots of projects to get done after that as well so expect my social life to surrender to the sewing machine!

No comments: