Pages

Monday, November 1

Why Aren't Real Dr. Offices as Exciting as TV Ones?

I've been going through a lot of drama recently with a teacher on campus (remember how I'm graduated? Yes. This makes it even more dramatic because I should be done with all of this stuff) and stress always overloads me and makes me sick. I have honestly been to the doctor more often in the past year than in my entire life combined. I'm like an old lady with a days of the week pill case. So depressingly hilarious. Anyway, the latest news is that I may have mono and if the antibiotics that I've been given don't get me feeling back up to speed by the end of the week I'll go in an have the blood test done to find out for sure. I didn't get up until 11:30 this morning and then took a 5 hour nap after Sharlene's mission farewell. Ugh. If the results come out positive will someone get me this print please?

It's by BluLima on Etsy. I have her Let Them Eat Cake print in gray and it is on display in my kitchen.

1 comment:

:cassia marie: said...

aww i would, but it wouldn't be soon... get better soon!!