1. Favorite Character: What if I say Prince John because I can't decide on one. What a great indecisive way to begin amiright?
2. Favorite Official Princess: Cinderella. Come now, she has a song with my name in it :)
3. Favorite Official Prince: Prince Phillip
4. Favorite Heroine: Pocahontas
5 Favorite Hero: Simba
6. Favorite Cast of Characters: Peter Pan
7. Favorite Friendship: Lumiere & Cogsworth
8. Favorite Sidekick: Pain & Panic
9. Favorite Couple: Yzma & Kronk (hee hee!!!)
10. Favorite Animal Couple: Maid Marian & Robin Hood
11. The Pet You Wish You Had: Arcimedes
12. Favorite Villain: Ursula
13. Favorite Villain Song: Be Prepared or Marvelous Mad Madam Mim
14. The Most Chilling Villain Demise: I'm gonna go non Disney for a second and say Rasputin in Anastasia.
15. A Moment That Makes You Laugh Until It Hurts: Meet The Robinsons "I've got a big head and little arms"
16. A Moment That Makes You Cry Your Eyes Out: The facedown between Gaston & the Beast
17. A Moment That Scares You: Hercules diving for Meg in the swirly whirly pool of spirits
18. A Moment That Makes You Mad: When Flotsam & Jetsam flip the boat during "kiss the girl"!!!
19. A Moment That Makes You Happy: Toulouse hissing in the Aristocats
20. Favorite Musical Number: Friend Like Me
21. Favorite Romantic Moment: Robin Hood giving Maid Marian the flower ring
22. Favorite Ending: Princess & The Frog
23. A Line That Inspires You: "Don't forget the importance of body language!"
24. The First Movie You Remember Seeing: The Little Mermaid. We left the theater because I was terrified by King Triton
25. A Movie You Think Is Under-appreciated: Sword in the Stone
26-29 Just skipping these
30. Favorite Movie: It seems that I've changed my tune about The Little Mermaid in the past 22 years. And I'm going to claim it as my current fave.