Pages

Thursday, April 14

A Little Bit of Concert

Mattie and I snuck up to HSU a few days ago for a little concert on campus. Helloooooooo Greg Laswell! I was so excited when I found out that he was playing! His song "Sing Theresa" was one of my favorites for a long time and there is something really special about hearing a favorite song performed live. 


It's a small tour with Lenka headlining and rather than having a full band he just has a cello/guitar player. The cello parts were just so beautiful! I actually talked to the guy afterwards and he was really nice. Bonus. (When I met one of the guys from Boys Like Girls he was kind of rude to me and it really turned me off to their music). Lenka is a cute girl and has fun music but she was a beezy. Not a fan of her as a person either.
I just think it's sad when performers aren't kind to their fans. They wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for the people in the audience! Be a little gracious please.


Here's a little video I took at the show. I adore cover songs and this one just had me laughing when I realized what it was!  Mattie knew after the first line of the song but it took me until the chorus.

No comments: