When it came time to put together this year's V-day playlist I turned to my friend Sarah for inspiration. She's pretty much the coolest person ever and has the most rockin' little family so she knows a lot about true love and how important it is to share that love. Sarah also has premium taste in music so naturally we had to pool our interests to bring you this soundtrack for your day of love!
This fantastic shot was taken by yours truely, at our Camp Rock party.
More like Camp WE ROCK!
The playlist is as follows:
1. Guns and Horses - Ellie Goulding
2. Call 'n Return - Hellogoodbye
3. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
4. When I'm Sixty Four - The Beatles
5. No One's Gonna Love You - Band Of Horses
6. Meet In The Middle - Diamond Rio
7. Old Park Bench - Inside Out
8. Poor Boy's Delight - The Infamous Stringdusters
9. Second Hand News - Mates of State
10. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie
11. If - Bread
12. January Wedding - Avett Brothers
13. You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds feat. Regina Spektor
14. A Wink And A Smile - Harry Connick Jr.
15. Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne
16. Long Time Coming - Oliver James