Pages

Tuesday, November 9

We Need More Family Pictures

9. A photo of your family
This was right after Sophi was baptized, so...August of 08

We haven't all been together for such a long time because of James being on his mission and Chelsea being married.  As soon as that boy gets back I demand a photo session because I have a very limited number of family pictures that I allow to be public! 
One time they were so so bad. At least I feel terrible in them. We're all wearing red and black (meaning my jazz choir uniform and my sister in her band dress) and I had been at a friends house the night before. I insisted on showering when I got home and I never blow dried my hair in those days. So there I am, awkward smile, bushy eyebrows, red tuxedo shirt and black tie. Obviously not happy. Oh well. It's only on the the living room wall for everyone to see. No big deal. 

No comments: