Pages

Sunday, July 18

Learn To Fly

"This music crept by me upon the waters, allaying both their fury, and my passion, with it's sweet air" Shakespeare

"Lavender's blue, dilly dilly, lavender's green; when I am king, dilly dilly, you shall be queen" Anonymous






"Perfumes, colors, and sounds echo one another" Charles Baudelaire




"It is astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen" Frances Hodgson Burnett


"Everybody needs somebody sometimes. Everybody needs somebody on their mind" A Rocket To The Moon



How much do movies, music, and fables affect our ideas of love? Have we all been infected with a false sense of reality that keeps us back from the emotions we really should be feeling? How many of our actions are just for show or because we are doing what is implied to be "the best" in a relationship?  How often do we truly connect the deep desires of our hearts?





I'm free to go wherever the wind shall blow me




You have flung open the gilded cage of "should be" that I had been trapped in and released me to the skies of "want to". When you are gone I hope my wings will spread and be strong enough to soar. 









Oh, and my sense of humor is still here:

No comments: