Pages

Monday, March 22

Magazine Cover!

For Rhetorical Studies the four sections were split up into groups of about four people to be a publishing group producing a new magazine. I am the sponsoring editor for Gideon Publishing over crafts and hobbies, and health and beauty. Some of my other responsibilies were writing the cover article based on a paper we all contributed to and creating the magazine cover. I just finished the cover and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Its not going to actually be in print, just an online mag so I'll post a link once we have it ready to go! Tomorrow we present for the rest of our class. Wish us luck!

-Gideon Publishing

1 comment:

Chanae said...

I took that class last semester. It was so fun! Your cover looks great! I'm excited to see the rest of it.